To Our Community:
Your health and safety, along with that of our site management
team, is our top priority as the impact of COVID-19 continues to be
felt around the world. Because of this, we have made updated
guidelines and procedures for our property as we navigate this
uncharted territory for the foreseeable future. A reminder –
all following bullet points are subject to change. As the
situation is ﬂuid and constantly evolving, we will continue to be
in close communication and will alert you as updates become
As always, please follow these simple preventative
• Avoid contact with individuals who are sick.
• Avoid touching your mouth, nose, eyes.
• Wash hands frequently.
• Use hand sanitizer when soap is not available (Use 60-95% alcohol
• Follow guidelines from the CDC on coughing and sneezing
• Practice social distancing by staying home when possible and by
standing no closer than 6 feet from one another.
At this time, the office will no longer accept packages or
deliveries. Packages will now be delivered to your mailbox or
front door; however, if you’ve had a package delivered prior to
3/24/2020, you are still able to pick it up. Please call the
office to arrange your pickup time.
During this time we are moving to “emergency repairs only” which
are deﬁned below. In the event that our maintenance team must enter
your apartment, they will follow safety precautions by wearing
gloves which will be removed and changed and hands washed before
entering the next apartment. Please let our maintenance team
know if you are sick or experiencing symptoms before they enter
• Flood – an apartment ﬂood occurs, and residents are not able to
shut oﬀ water valves to water heater, toilet, kitchen sink or other
• Toilet Malfunction – a toilet not operating and resident unable
to resolve issue with remote diagnostic support from Maintenance
team using online or phone access.
• No Heat – an apartment heating is not functioning, and the
sustained outside temperature is below 50 degrees for 48-hours or
• No Cooling – an apartment cooling is not functioning, and the
sustained outside temperature is higher than 85 degrees for 48
hours or longer.
• Critical Appliance Failure – a critical apartment appliance is
deﬁned only as a Refrigerator or Stove. Washing Machine & Dryer
will be deemed critical appliances with a failure extending past 72
Our indoor amenity areas will be temporarily closed. However,
our computer lounge and study rooms will remain open currently,
though these rooms may be closed in the near future. We
recommend you bring your own wipes and wipe anything down prior to
• Capacity will be limited to no more than 1 person every 6
• Hand sanitizer will be available in this area
• Rooms will be cleaned daily
To reduce the transmission of the virus, our common areas will be
cleaned twice daily (morning and afternoon) or more if deemed
necessary. We recommend you bring your own wipes and wipe
anything down prior to usage.
Self-Quarantine and Sick Residents:
It is possible at some point we may have residents who are
self-quarantined or have tested positive for the virus. We hope
that residents who ﬁnd themselves in this situation will follow the
recommendations of public health oﬃcials. We are not necessarily
notiﬁed of self-quarantines or illness in our community, but we
respect our residents’ privacy and unless directed to do so by
public health oﬃcials, we will not share information about
individual residents. If you have questions or concerns about your
health, we encourage you to contact your doctor or the health